Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Happy Birthday

Hello Blogging Friends!


Today I am sharing another birthday card with you, this one would be for a wine drinking friend!



Ingredients:

Spellbinders Wine Corks stamp and die set
Happy Birthday stamp
Neenah Desert Storm paper
Green paper
Vellum paper
Red paper
Tea Dye distress ink
Brown ink
Black ink
Bakers Twine

For this A2 card I started by making the base of the card with Neenah Desert Storm paper.  I took the Green patterned paper, inked the edges with Brown ink and added that to the base of the card.  I took another piece of Neenah Desert Storm paper, the Corks stamp and some Black ink and stamped that onto the paper.  I added some Tea Dye distress ink the corks and then I cut them out with the matching corks die, I inked the edges with Brown ink and then added that to the card.  I took some Green paper and the wine bottle die and cut out the wine bottle.  I added a label to the bottle and a cap and added that to the card.  I took a piece of Vellum paper and the wine glass die and cut out the glass.  I added a small pied or Red paper to the wine glass and then I added the glass to the card.  I took the Impression Obsession Deckled Tag die and some more Neenah Desert Storm paper and stamped the Happy Birthday sentiment onto the tag with Black ink, I inked the edges with Brown ink and added that to the card.  I took some Bakers Twine and wrapped it around the card a couple of times and then tied it in a knot.

Thanks for stopping by!


Lori

2 comments:

  1. This is fabulous, Lori! I love that cork stamp and die set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card design! Love the elements used for it.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!