Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Wedding Card

Hello Blogging Friends,


Today I am sharing a Wedding card I made with a couple of Die-Versions dies.



Ingredients:

Die-Versions Mr. & Mrs. Frame die
Die-Versions Wedding Canopy die
White card stock
Ivory Shimmer paper
Black Shimmer paper
White paper
Pearl

For this A2 card I started by taking a piece of White card stock and making the card base.  I cut out a piece of Ivory Shimmer paper and added that to the card base.  I took a piece of Black Shimmer paper and the Die-Versions Mr. & Mrs. Frame die and cut that out and added it to the card.  I took some White paper and the Die-Versions Wedding Canopy die and cut that out three times, layered it together and added it to the card.  I took a pearl and placed that in the center of the bow on the Wedding Canopy die cut.

I am entering this card in the Double D Challenge ~ Wedding.


Here is the Mood Board for this challenge:




Be sure to stop by the Double D Challenge ~ Wedding to see all the wonderful cards that the Design Team have made for this challenge!


Thanks for stopping by!


Lori

8 comments:

  1. Hi Lori this is a stunning wedding card it is simply gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous and elegant looking. I love this wedding card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love die versions! Beautiful card, Lori!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Lori this is BEAUTIFUL!!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Wedding’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an elegant Wedding card. Loving that glitter paper and your fabulous Mr & Mrs die.....WOW! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Double D, Wedding Challenge, Donna, DT Member.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful wedding card, awesome diecuts and shimmer card stock, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  7. Elegant~Classy~and Beautiful!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!