Tuesday, June 2, 2020

You're My Rainbow

Hello Blogging Friends!!


Today I am sharing a card with you that I made to send out to Julie who is still on "lockdown" and going a bit stir crazy!  I hope this cheered her up when it arrived!!



Ingredients:

Sentiment stamp
White card stock
Blue marble paper
Assorted patterned paper
White paper
Black ink
Salty Ocean distress ink
Foam tape

For this A2 card I started with White card stock for the base of the card. I took a piece of Blue marble paper, inked the edges with Salty Ocean distress ink and then added that to the card.  I took the Hello Bluebird Rainbow Sky die and assorted colored paper and cut out the rainbow, I put some foam tape on the back of the rainbow and added that to the card.  I took some White paper and the Memory Box Swirl Switch Clouds die and cut out the clouds, added foam tape to the backs and added them to the card.  I took some Black ink and stamped the sentiment onto the card and it was ready to pop in the mail to Julie!

I hope you like my rainbow card!


Thanks for stopping by!


Lori

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, cheery wishes for Julie in hopes she is out of lockdown soon, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your rainbow card and know Julie will too. Absolutely stunning!!!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Cute, Love those cute little clouds and like how you used blue marble paper for you background. I only have a few distress inks. They are on my list of things to get. Happy day to you!
    cindys-greencricut

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!