Thursday, March 12, 2020

Lavinia World Challenge #22

Hello Lavinia World Friends!!


Today is the start of a new challenge on the Lavinia World Challenge Blog:


Lavinia World Challenge #22


Here is my card for this challenge:




Ingredients:

White card stock
Watercolor paper
Black ink
Markers 
Nuvo Clear glitter 
White pen

I started by taking a piece of watercolor paper, my blending brushes and the distress inks and blended the inks ont the paper and then I spritzed it with water and used my heat tool to dry it.  I then took some Black ink and stamped the Fairy Hive, Mia and the Creeping Vine with onto the card.  I took the Forest Spruce stamp and the VersaFine Clair Verdant ink and stamped the Forest Spruce on the bottom of the paper to look like grass.  I colored in the Fairy Hive with markers and the White pen.  I used some Nuvo Clear glitter on Mia's wings.  I took a Dark Green marker and drew some grass onto the bottom of the paper. I inked the edges with Black ink and then mounted on to a White card base.


The theme for Lavinia World Challenges is always "Anything Goes" using a stamped image (sorry no digi stamps, but rather rubber or clear stamps are perfect).  The winner will receive a $15 Gift Certificate to Lavinia World.


Now hop on over to the Lavinia World Challenge Blog to see what the talented Design Team have created for this challenge!


Lavinia World now has their very own Facebook group called Anything Lavinia.



Not only can you share any of your projects that use Lavinia products (stamps and papers), you can also enter our challenges there!  There is a specific Album for each challenge for you to upload your projects.  If you enter tour challenge on the Lavinia World Challenges blog, the theme is Anything Goes.  If you enter our challenge via the Anything Lavinia facebook group, it must include a Lavinia product (stamps or papers).  Entries from both Lavinia World Challenges and Anything Lavinia will be combined and one winner will be chosen by the Designers to receive a $15 Gift Certificate from Lavinia World.



Thanks for stopping by!!




10 comments:

  1. Hi Lori this is a stunning card. I just love it those stamps are gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, you can almost hear the forest singing as the Fairy is by the trees, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really love your different green blended colors for your background and the scene is just magically special too!! Beautifully done my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it, especially with those blue details around the domain! Your fairy hive, Lori, is incredible with the white highlights and dotted colors! Just like a halo... hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting, Lori! I love how you have the sweet fairy at the bottom..that is perfect! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks amazing Lori! You background is gorgeous and you've created a fabulous scene.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another beautiful Lavinia creation. Gorgeous colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love the background. All those details are amazing. It looks so real :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, your card is not only beautiful brings out such a feeling of peace. I wouldn't mind stepping into Fairyland right now :-)
    Hugs ~ Lena

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!