Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Happy Saint Patrick's Day!!

Hello Blogging Friends!!


Happy Saint Patrick's Day!!


I couldn't let Saint Patrick's Day go by without Wishing Everyone a Happy




Ingredients:

Cheapo Dies Lucky Horseshoe die
Cheapo Dies Fancy Clover die set
Cheapo Lucky Hat die
Green paper

For this A2 card I started out with a white card base.  I added the solid Green paper and then the Plaid paper after inking the edges of both with Bundled Sage distress ink. I cut out the Cheapo Dies Lucky Horseshoe die with Gold paper and added that to the card.  I took the Cheapo Dies Lucky Hat die and some black, green and gold paper and cut it out and pieced it together and added it to the card.  I took two shades of green paper and the Cheapo Dies Fancy Clover die and cut it out, pieced it together and added it to the card.  I took some Green Vellum paper, Black ink and the sentiment stamp from the Whimsy Stamps Lucky Top Hat stamp set and added that that to the card.


Here's an Irish Blessing for you!!




Thanks for stopping by!!


Lori








5 comments:

  1. Hi Lori your card is gorgeous. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super great card for the holiday. I am afraid we did not celebrate at all and all the parades in the area were cancelled.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and Irish blessings, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a wonderfully Irish filled festive design Lori! I love all of the elements you'v tied together along with the green plaid!! Nicely done and hope you had a great St. Patty's Day friend! HUGS

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!