Monday, November 11, 2019

Your Are A Blessing

Hello Blogging Friends!


I have another Thanksgiving Day card for you today!



Ingredients:

Cottage Cutz Fall die (no longer available)
White card stock
White paper
Patterned paper
Scraps of paper
Dried Marigold distress ink
Black ink

For this A2 card I started with White card stock for the base of the card.  I took the patterned paper, inked the edges with Dried Marigold distress ink and added that to the card base.  I took some scraps of paper and the Cottage Cutz Fall die and cut out all the pieces.  I took a piece of White paper and added all the pieces to the paper, inked the edges with Dried Marigold distress ink and added it to the card.  I took the sentiment from the Technique Tuesday Echinacea stamp set and some black ink and stamped the sentiment onto the card.

Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

5 comments:

  1. This is really beautiful, Lori! It’s got warmth, dimension and sweetness. Hugs,de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really stunning design with the details on how you've arranged this scene with this Autumnal design! Love the candles with the pumpkins and ghourds surrounding them! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous and well designed. I love the candles and all the Fall veggies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lori this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is so magnificent, Lori! I love the fall colors and how you overlapped the die cuts for fantastic dimension.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!