Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Tropical Seashell

Hello Blogging Friends!!


Today I have this fun Tropical Seashell card to share with you:




Ingredients:

Die Versions Seashell die
Kraft card stock
Assorted papers from my stash
Victorian Velvet distress ink

For this 5 inch by 5 inch card I started with Kraft card stock for the base of the card.  I took a piece of pink scalloped paper, inked the edges with Victorian Velvet distress ink and added that to the base of the card.  I took the John Next Door Oakham Lattice die and some Pink Woodgrain paper and cut out the out the die.  I took a piece of Tan paper and the center die from the John Next Door Oakham Lattice die and cut it out.  I took the outside part of the die cut, inked the edges with Victorian Velvet and added that to the card.  I added the Tan cut out and placed that on top of the die on the card.  I then took the Die Version Seashell die and cut that out with multi colored paper and added that to a piece of Peach paper and fussy cut around the edges and added that to the card.

I am entering this card in the Double D Challenges ~ Tropical Challenge:




Be sure to stop on by the Double "D" Challenge Blog to see what other cards have been made for this challenge!

And the DL.ART July 2019 Linky Challenge



Be sure to hop on over to the DL.ART July 2019 Linky Challenge to see all the wonderful cards made for this challenge!

Thanks for stopping by!

Lori






6 comments:

  1. Hi Lori this is a stunning card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, Lori!! I love the layers!! The lattice die is beautiful - another die I need!! And the colors are fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and that is such a wonderful shell design. I love the dies you used to frame it too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so elegant Lori I love your color and design on this.
    Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes JULY 2019
    Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day my friend
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART
    https://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful seashell card Lori!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Tropical’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How pretty. I love all your die cuts!!! Great take on the Mood Board, thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Double D Challenge. Hope we see you back again soon!!
    Judy~ DD DT
    {Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!