Thursday, May 9, 2019

Spring/Summer Coffee Lover's Blog Hop ~ Day 7

Hello Blogging Friends and Coffee Lover's!!


Today is Day 7 of the Spring/Summer Coffee Lover's Blog Hop!!


Here is my card for Day 7:



Ingredients:

Paper Sweeties Sweet Cuts Tea for Two die
Paper Sweeties Tea for Two stamp 
Prima Pineapple Doily die
Memory Box Fairhaven Oval Frame
Lawn Fawn Easter Egg Frame dies
Kat Scrappiness Elegant Border dies
Neenah Desert Storm paper
Bo Bunny patterned paper
Lemoncraft pink patterned paper
Off white paper
Green paper
Pink paper
Black ink
Brown ink
Tea Dye distress ink
White pearls

For this A2 card I took a piece of Neenah Desert Storm paper and made the card base.  I took a piece of Bo Bunny paper, inked the edges with brown ink and added that to the card. I took the Paper Sweeties Tea for Two stamp, black ink and a piece of Lemoncraft pink patterned paper and stamped the teapot onto the paper.  I cut the teapot out with the Paper Sweeties Sweet Cuts Tea for Two die and put that on the side.  I took some off white paper and the Prima Pineapple Doily die and cut out the doily, cut it in half and lightly inked it with Tea Dye distress ink and added that to the card.  I added the cut out teapot on top of the doily.  I took some green paper and the Memory Box Fairhaven Oval frame die and cut that out and then a fussy cut the branches from the die cut and added them to the bottom of the card.  I took some pink paper and the flowers die from the Lawn Fawn Easter Egg Frame dies and cut out the flowers and added them to the card.  I placed a white pearl in the center of each of the flowers.  I took more pink paper and the Kat Scrappiness Elegant Border die and cut out the border and added it to the top of the card.

Now hop on over to the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop to see all the wonderful creations everyone has made!


Thanks for stopping by!




Lori


18 comments:

  1. Neat design, I like the pearls on the flowers and the lace embellishment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this. That doily die is perfect for your tea pot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed this one on Facebook and had to come by for another peek. Lovely, and the doily is such a sweet accent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty -- love that sweet doily!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How very sweet! Love all the pretty details
    you've incorporated into your design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely sentiment!
    Enjoying taking part in the Coffee Lover’s Hop again
    Susan Renshaw
    Calling All Crafters! – Answer my trivia questions for the chance of a prize

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful, Lori!! I love the doily you used beneath the teapot!! The flowers are a sweet touch!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lori this is a stunning card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really gorgeous design Lori! Love how the teapot is placed onto of the elegant doily and the quote on the pot is fantastic!! Awesome design! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Mother's Day, Lori! I don't know how you are able to make so many cards, but they are wonderful! Would you believe I don't drink tea or coffee (can't even stand the smell), but love hot cocoa - so I pretend the pretty beverage cards are full of chocolate instead! LOL It's a darling card. Speaking of sweet cards, thank you for the beautiful Mother's Day card! While the outside is pretty, the interior sentiment you wrote spoke deeply to my heart. I love you! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!