Thursday, May 30, 2019

Father's Day Card

Hello Blogging Friends!!


It is my turn on the Dies-R-Us Blog today and I want to share my card with you here on my blog too!  I have this fun card for Father's Day!




For this A2 card I started with Neenah Desert Storm paper for the base of the card.  I took a piece of old Creative Memories paper that I had in my stash, inked the edges with Black ink and added that to the card. I took the Frantic Stamper Big Car die and some blue iridescent paper, silver paper, black paper and a small piece of the Desert Storm paper for the license plate.  I cut out the card and the different papers and then pieced it all together and added it to the card.  I took some black ink and the Happy Father's Day stamp and stamped that onto the top of the card.  The iridescent paper doesn't show up good in the the above picture, so I took a few more so you could see how the colors come out in the paper.




Here you can see the blue shimmer of the paper.



Here you can see the orange shimmer of the paper.



Thanks for stopping by!!


Lori

7 comments:

  1. This is so fabulous, Lori!! I love the car die and the papers you used for it!! The Dad license plate is such a fun touch!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. great Father's Day card....fun die.
    :) Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lori this is a stunning Father's Day card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one shiny car - and I LOVE it!!!! Love the tire tracks in the background too. Fantastic card for any guy.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that car is sooo awesome! LOVE the way it shimmers and shine!! You've made such a fun card Lori! I can't wait for Donna, you and me to go get those root beer floats!!! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is one foxy car. I love the shimmer on it.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!