Saturday, February 16, 2019

Cheapo Dies Spring Basket

Hello Blogging Friends!!


It is my turn on the Cheapo Dies Blog today and I have this fun Easter Card to share with you!



For this card I used the Cheapo Dies Spring Basket die:



and the Cheapo Dies Freedom Font:
 



For this A2 card I started with Neenah Desert Storm paper for the base of the card.  I took a piece of Maja plaid paper, inked the edges with Seedless Preserves distress ink and added that to the card.  I took the Cheapo Dies Spring Basket die and cut it out in yellow paper, green paper, pink paper and purple sparkle paper and then fussy cut the pieces apart and pieced it together and added it to the card.  I then took the Cheapo Dies Freedom Font and some bright yellow paper and cut out the Happy Easter sentiment and added that to the card.


Thanks for stopping by!


Lori


8 comments:

  1. Hi Lori this is a gorgeous Easter card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, Lori!! The basket is so pretty!! I love the colors and the font of the letters!! Adding them to my wish list!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happiness is a spring Easter basket! I always enjoyed making them, and the flowers in yours makes me want to make another. LOL It's a beautiful card, Lori! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the plaid background! What a sweet card, thanks for sharing Lori!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just stopping back by to say hello. This little alphabet image is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card. Excuse my being thick but I didn't realise Cheapo Dies was a genuine thing I thought it was a joke statement. Now I'm with you x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such gorgeous Spring-like colors Lori!! Beautiful background!! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  8. This reminds me that I must get started on Easter cards. I have several additional ones I need to do this year. I love the die cut basket and all the colors on it, Lori! Fun background and great spring colors.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!