Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Breathtaking Mosaic

Hello Blogging Friends!!


Today I want to share a card with you that I made for the Impression Obsession Challenge ~ New Beginnings.



Ingredients:

White card stock
Neenah Solar White paper
Green pattered paper
Light blue paper
Copic markers
Black ink
Creative Memories Star punch
Assorted paper from my scraps


For this A2 card I started with white card stock for the base of the card.  I took a piece of Neenah Solar White paper, some black ink and the Impression Obsession Shattered stamp and stamped that onto the paper.  I colored around the edges with Copic markers and then cut out the stamped image and added it to some light blue paper.  I took a piece of green patterned paper and attached that to the card base. I took the light blue paper with the stamped image and added that to the card on an angle.  I then took my Creative Memories start punches and some scraps of paper and punched out the stars and added them to the card.

I hope you like my card!! 



Be sure to stop by the Impression Obsession Challenge ~ New Beginnings to see all the wonderful creations made by their Design Team!  




Mark your calendars for February 1st for the:



Thanks for stopping by!!

Lori



3 comments:

  1. It's so beautiful, Lori!! I love the quote and the border is gorgeous!! The stars are a fabulous touch!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lori this is a stunning. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! So love this brilliant sentiment!! What a happy colorful design and another great addition to your cause! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!