Saturday, December 15, 2018

Cheapo Dies Merry Christmas

Hello Blogging Friends!!


It is my turn over on the Cheapo Dies Blog and I made a card using several of the Exclusive Cheapo Dies.


Here is my card:



Ingredients:

Kraft card stock
Wood grain paper
Cranberry paper
Metallic Silver paper
Green paper
Green shimmer paper
Stick on Pearls
Red, Green & White Bakers Twine
Brown ink
Black ink

For this 6" by 6" card I started with Kraft card stock for the base of the card.  I took a piece of wood grain paper, inked the edges with brown ink and added this to the card.  I took the Metallic Silver paper and the Cheapo Dies Lucky Horseshoe die and cut out the horseshoe, inked the edges with black ink and then added that to the card.  I took the Cheapo Dies Merry Branch die and the green paper and the green shimmer paper and cut out the branch and added them to the horseshoe.  I took a piece cranberry paper and the Cheapo Dies Merry Christmas die and cut out Merry Christmas and added that to the top of the card.  I took some stick on pearls and added them to the Merry Branch.  I took some red, green and white Bakers Twine and made a bow and added that to the horseshoe.

I hope I have inspired you to make a fun card today!


Thanks for stopping by!


Lori


4 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful, Lori!! I love the horseshoe and the greenery you added!! It's so fabulous!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lori this is a stunning card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Lori! Fantastic woodsy texture! You always come up with interesting combinations of stamps and die cuts, and really great papers. Wish we could craft together so I could learn your creative process! XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just LOVE that woodgrain background Lori!! You've come up with such a darling Christmas design using this die!! Thanks for sharing! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!