Saturday, September 29, 2018

Hello Pumpkin

Hello Blogging Friends


It is my turn on the Cheapo Dies Blog today and I am sharing a card that I made with the Exclusive Pumpkin Adornment die.



Here is my card:



Ingredients:

Dessert Storm Neenah card stock
Graphic 45 Halloween paper
Assorted papers from my stash
Black ink

For this A2 card I started with Desert Storm Neenah card stock for the base of the card.  I took the maroon paper, inked the edges with black ink and attached that to the card.  I took the Graphic 45 Halloween paper and cut out the clock and added that to the card.  Next I took two different shades of orange paper and some green paper and I cut out the Pumpkin Adornment die several times and pieced them together and added them to the bottom of the card.  I took the sentiment from the Simon Says Stamps Handlettered Halloween stamp set and some black ink and stamped that next to the clock.

I hope I have inspired you to create something fun today!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lori your cards are stunning. Take care. Hugs Jackie xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card, Lori, and the way you interchanged the 'negative' parts of the pumpkins is so creative! I just got this die and haven't used it yet but you've given me some great ideas. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a very cool and creative design here Lori! I love Halloween and I especially am really fond of those Vintage style designs!! Incredibly done here friend! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!