Friday, September 21, 2018

Attention Bloggers: I need your help!!


Hello Blogging Friends!!


My oldest daughter, Julie, was born with Turner Syndrome, a chromosomal disorder where she was born missing her second X chromosome leaving her with life long medical issues and learning disabilities. This past March I held a Fundraiser Scrapbook Crop and donated all funds received from the crop to my local Turner Syndrome Foundation.


 February is Turner Syndrome Awareness Month and I was thinking about doing a Turner Syndrome Blog Hop in February 2019 to bring more awareness of this disorder and maybe even earn some research money for TS. If any of you would like to join me in this blog hop or if you have any suggestions for things to do for this blog hop, please share them with me. 


If you would like to learn more about Turner Syndrome you can go to the Turner Syndrome Foundation Facebook Page here.




You can contact me here or at my e-mail addy: mulchlady@aol.com 




I look forward to any ideas, suggestions or help you can give me with this!!


Thanks!! 

Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!