Monday, August 20, 2018

Butterfly Hugs

Hello Blogging Friends!!


Today I am sharing a card that I made with two Stampingbella Stamps.


Here is my card:




Ingredients:

Daisy die
White card stock
Neenah Solar White paper
Green patterned paper 
Blue paper
Green paper
Purple paper
Wink of Stella pen
Versamark
Black embossing powder
Copic markers
Black ink
Peacock Feathers distress oxide
Foam tape

For this A2 card I started with white card stock for the base of the card.  I took the green patterned paper and the Simon Says Stamps Butterfly Shimmer die and cut out the butterfly swirl and then added that to the card base.  I took a piece of Neenah Solar White paper, the Stampingbella Tiny Townie Butterfly Girl Brianna and some Versamark and stamped the image onto the paper.  I heat embossed it with black embossing powder and then colored it in with Copic markers.  I took my Wink of Stella pen and put some glitter onto the wings (it doesn't show up in the picture) and then cut it out with the matching die and added that to the card.  I took some green and purple paper and the daisy die and cut that out and added that to the bottom of the card.  I took a piece of blue paper and the Butterfly Shimmer die and cut that out and I inlaid the butterflies onto the card.  I took the sentiment from the Stampingbella Tiny Townie Bonnie Loves Bows stamp set, some bladk ink and stamped that onto a scrap of Neenah paper and then I rubbed Peacock Feathers distress oxide onto the paper and spritzed it with some water.  When it was dry I tore the edges of the paper and put some foam tape onto the back of that and added it to the card.

I am entering this in the Stamping Bella Sisathood Challenge August 2018 ~ Create a Scene on Facebook.




Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

6 comments:

  1. Such a sweet little fairy, and beautiful colors, Lori! Fabulous design! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your coloring on the image, Lori, and those inlaid butterflies are fabulous! Perfect choice for the background paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful, Lori!! The fairy is so sweet!! I love how you colored her!! The background looks so fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!!! So sweet and I just love that image. The colors make the card so pretty too. LOVE IT
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lori this is a stunning card it is just so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awe! She is just as cute as can be Lori! You've done such an amazing job coloring her up and a great card design too! HUGS

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!