Saturday, July 28, 2018

Cheapo Dies Pirate Octopus

Hello Blogging Friends!!


It is my turn on the Cheapo Dies Blog today and I am sharing a card I made with the Exclusive Cheapo Dies Pirate Octopus:





Here is my card:




Ingredients:

White card stock
Wave paper
Black glitter paper
Black paper
Silver paper
Red paper
White paper
Red spotted paper
Versamark
Silver embossing powder
Blue ink

For this A2 card I started with white card stock for the base of the card.  I took the blue wave paper, inked the edges with blue ink and added that to the card.  I took some red spotted paper and the Pirate Octopus and cut out the body of the octopus and added that to the card.  I took some silver paper and some black paper and cut out the sword and placed that under one of the octopus tentacle. I took more of the black paper and cut out the patch, eye and mouth and inlaid them into the octopus.  I took some red paper and cut out the kerchief and added that his head.  I took the black glitter paper and cut out the pirate hat and placed that on the octopus head.  I took some white paper and cut out the crossbones and inlaid them into the pirate hat.  I took some Versamark and the sentiment stamp and stamped that onto the card and I heat embossed that with some silver embossing powder.

Thanks for stopping by!

Lori


2 comments:

  1. Oh, Lori, I love the pink octopus! Fabulous background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fabulous!! Love the octopus and the gorgeous background!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!