Saturday, June 2, 2018

Cheapo Dies Animal Tower


Hello Blogging Friends,


It is my turn on the Cheapo Dies Blog today and I am showcasing the Exclusive Animal Tower die.




Here is my card:





Ingredients:

Newspaper print paper
Brown paper
Lemoncraft woodgrain paper
Neenah Dessert Storm paper
Neenah Solar White paper
Brown ink
Copic markers
Creative Memories Red Alphabet stickers

For this A2 card I started with Neenah Desert Storm paper for the base of the card.  I took a piece of Lemoncraft woodgrain paper, inked the edges with brown ink and added that to the base of the card.  I took a piece of Neenah Solar White paper and the Cheapo Dies Animal Tower die and cut out the animals.  I colored them in with Copic markers.  I added them to a piece of newsprint paper, inked the edges with brown ink and then mounted that onto some brown paper and then mounted that onto the card base.  I took some of my old CM alphabet stickers in red and spelled out Farm Fresh across the top of the card.  I think this would be so cute hanging in someone's kitchen.

Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

6 comments:

  1. Hi Lori this is a stunning card that die is just amazing. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card! Love the animal dies!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is too cute!! Those animals are all so adorable!! What a fun card!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun die, Lori! Love how you colored each animal individually. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love that die Lori!! Such a cute design with the background woodgrain! Love how you've colored them too!! Thanks for the inspiration!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute! Your coloring in the cow and horse are fantastic! It's a darling creation, especially with the wood background. I hope you are doing well, Lori, and enjoying the outdoors. We've been doing quite a bit here, and I'm pushing to get as much done as possible early in the day. My first swallowtail greeted me this morning, but hummingbirds, butterflies and bees have been enjoying the flowers. You are likely cultivating lovely flower beds and mulching away. Thinking of you fondly, de

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!