Saturday, May 12, 2018

Cheapo Dies Coral Reef

Hello Blogging Friends!!


It is my turn on the Cheapo Dies Blog today and I am sharing a card that I made with the Exclusive Cheapo Dies Coral Reef:



 Here is my card:




Ingredients:

Desert Storm card stock
Gray paper
Water paper
Neenah Solar White paper
Copic markers
Versamark
Wow Silver embossing powder
Black marker

For this A2 card I took some Desert Storm card stock for the base of the card.  I took a piece of Neenah Solar White paper and the Coral Reef die and cut out the paper.  I colored the coral and fish with Copic markers.  I took a piece of water paper and added the coral reef and fish to it, then I added that to the card base.  I took a piece of gray paper, cut out a square in the middle of the paper and glued that down over the water paper.  I took the sentiment stamp and stamped it with Versamark and then heat embossed it with Wow Silver embossing powder.  And that is it, a quick and easy card!

Thanks for stopping by!


Lori

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lori this is a stunning card I love it. Those dies are amazing. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is so gorgeous, Lori!! I love how you colored the die!! It looks amazing!! The sentiment is fabulous, too!! Love this, my friend!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. So perfect, Lori, and so colorful! Love all the different fish.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!