Monday, May 7, 2018

Be the Change you wish to see in the World


Hello Blogging Buddies,


Today I would like to share a card with you that I made using the newly released  Lil' Inker Designs "One Love" stamp set.  The minute I saw this stamp set I just had to order it!


Here is my card:




Ingredients:

Black ink
Versamark
Evergreen Bough distress ink
White card stock
White paper

For this A2 card I started with white card stock for the base of the card.  I took another piece of white paper, Versamark and the Lil' Inker Designs One Love stamp set and stamped the big world heart onto the paper.  I heat embossed it with Emerald Creek Verdigris embossing powder.  I took one the sentiments from the same stamp set and some black ink and stamped the sentiment underneath the heart.  I inked the edges with Evergreen Bough distress ink and added that to the card base.  I am in love with this stamp set!  I can't wait to create more cards with it!

Please stop by my blog tomorrow, Tuesday May 8th, for a Card Drive Blog Hop for a very good cause!


Thanks for stopping by!
Lori


4 comments:

  1. Hi Lori this is a stunning card I can see why you wanted this stamp so much it is gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Lori, this is amazing!! I love the stamp!! The embossing really showcases it!! Beautiful sentiment, too!! Love this!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lori, I can certainly see why you had to have this set -- the stamp is GORGEOUS, and your coloring is really fabulous. I love pictures of our dear globe and the amazing oneness of Nature - too bad we humans cannot function without boundaries LOL - The heart shape globe is something I've never seen before - and it is perfect for so many occasions! Love it! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the world in a heart, Lori. Fabulous embossing!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!