Saturday, April 7, 2018

Cheapo Dies Teapot

Hello Blogging Friends,


It is my turn on the Cheapo Dies Blog today and I am showcasing the adorable Cheapo Dies Teapot die.  



Ingredients:

White card stock
Yellow patterned paper
Yellow paper
Blue paper
Wink of Stella pen
Pearl
White and Blue Bakers Twine
Faded Jeans distress ink
You're tea-riffic stamp

For this A2 card I started with white card stock for the base of the card.  I took the yellow patterned paper, inked the edges with Faded Jeans distress ink and added that to the card.  I took the Cheapo Dies Teapot die and cut it out twice, once in blue paper and once in white paper.  I attached the blue teapot to the yellow paper and then inlaid the white pieces into the teapot.  I then distressed the edges of the yellow paper and added that to a piece of blue paper.  I inked the edges of the blue paper with Faded Jeans distress ink and added that to the card at an angle.  I took the Wink of Stella pen and brushed it over the flower to give it a bit of glitter, it doesn't really show up in the picture.  I then took a white pearl and glued that to the center of the flower.  I took the sentiment and stamped that with Faded Jeans distress ink on the bottom right corner of the card.  I took the white and blue bakers twine and wrapped that around the card a couple of times and then tied it off into a bow.

Thanks for stopping by!

Lori


3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card, Lori!! I love how you've showcased the teapot in blue and white!! The sentiment is perfect!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lori this is a stunning card that is a wonderful die. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Lori. I love that lacy teapot die, My mom left me a teapot that looks just like that. So pretty-have a great day

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!