Saturday, April 14, 2018

Cheapo Dies I LAVA YOU

Hello Blogging Friends!!


It is my turn on the Cheapo Dies Blog today and I am showcasing the Exclusive I LAVA YOU die.




Here is my card:


Ingredients:

Emerald Creek Rose Gold embossing powder
Emerald Creek Charred Gold embossing powder
Versamark
Black ink
Fruit Punch Stickles
Christmas Red Stickles
Blue marble paper
Neenah Desert Storm paper
Green pattern paper
Red paper
Gray paper
Salty Ocean distress ink
Bundled Sage distress ink

For this A2 card I started with Neenah Desert Storm paper for the base of the card.  I took a piece of the blue marble paper, inked the edges with Salty Ocean distress ink and added that to the card. I took a piece of green patterned paper and ripped it across the top, inked it with Bundled Sage distress ink and added that to the bottom of the card.  I took the Cheapo Dies Exclusive I LAVA YOU die and some gray paper and cut out the mountain, inked the edges with black ink and added it to the card.  I took some red paper and cut out the lava and then inked it with Versamark and heat embossed it with Emerald Creek Rose Gold embossing powder.  I inked that again with Versamark and heat embossed it with Emerald Creek Charred Gold embossing powder and then placed that on top of the mountain on the card.  I cut out the hearts with red and pink pink paper and attached them to the card.  I cut the sentiment out with red paper and placed it onto the card.  I took the Christmas Red Stickles and put that on the LAVA work and on some of the hearts.  I took the Fruit Punch Stickles and put that onto the rest of the letters and hearts.  I really love the way the embossing powder made the lava look!

Thanks for stopping by!
Lori

3 comments:

  1. This is so fabulous, Lori!! Wow!! I love how you created the lava!! It looks amazing!! What a fun card!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous job with those dies, Lori!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cuteness, Lori! This is great for a guy or child. I used to put notes and cards in the lunch bags each day for hubby and son. This would have been great! Love it! XXOO

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!