Saturday, March 17, 2018

Cheapo Dies Lucky Hat

**This is one of 2 posts I have today.  If you are looking for the Calling All Sistah's March Reminder post, please go here.

Hello Blogging Friends,


Happy Saint Patrick's Day!!



Today it is my turn over on the Cheapo Dies Blog and I am sharing this card that I made with the adorable Lucky Hat die:



This is such a fun die to work with, I love the swirls on the top of the hat!  For my card I cut out the Lucky Hat die twice, once in black paper and once in green paper.  I pieced the hats together and for the green hat I cut out the buckle with gold shiny paper, although it doesn't show up that well in the picture.  I used Kraft card stock for the base of my A2 card.  I took some green patterned paper, inked the edges with green ink and added that to the card.  I placed the two hats onto the card and then I stamped the sentiments with Versamark and then heat embossed them with Black embossing powder.


I hope you have a Happy Saint Patrick's Day!!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori


3 comments:

  1. Happy St Patrick's Day Lori your cards are gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! Love the two toned hats! Happy St. Paddy's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so festive and fun, Lori!! I love those hats!! Happy St. Patty's Day, my friend!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!