Saturday, February 24, 2018

Loads of Love

Hello Blogging Friends!!


I have some great news!!  I am proud to announce that I am now a Design Team Member on the Cheapo Dies Design Team!!  Today is my first post as part of the Design Team!!  


I really love the details of these dies, they cut like butter!  I think once you try one of these dies you will be hooked on them like I am!  


For my first post I decide to work with the Loads of Love die:



Here is my card:



Ingredients:

Kraft card stock
Core'dinations paper
Black shimmer paper
Silver paper
Blue Vellum paper
Assorted paper for the hearts



For this A2 card I started with Kraft card stock for the base of the card.  Next I took a piece of old Core'dinations paper, sanded it down and then distressed the edges and added that to the card base.  Next I got my papers together to cut out the die.  I took the truck from the Loads of Love die and some black shimmer paper and cut out the truck.  I took some pink and red scraps and die cut out a bunch of hearts and layered them in the bed of the truck.  I took some silver paper to cut out the hubcap and added that to the tires.  I took some blue vellum paper for the window.  I cut the words out with the same black shimmer paper and added them to the top left hand corner. Now isn't this just the perfect card for any Guy out there??

Thanks for stopping by!

Lori


5 comments:

  1. Lori, I love the pickup truck! Cute paper choice and a great card for a guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huge congrats on your new DT, Lori!! they are so lucky to have you!! Your card is beautiful!! I love the truck full of hearts!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lori this is a stunning card I love it. Congratulations on your new Design Team role. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh congrats Lori on making the DT. So happy for you. I really like this load of love die. So cute and would be great for any type of boy’s cards. Will be adding to my wishlist. Thanks for the awesome inspiration. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your new Design Team spot. I love the love truck. The star background is perfect

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!