Friday, January 5, 2018

Love You





Hello Blogging Friends!!


I am sharing with you another card that I made for the Cards for Little Hearts Card Drive.


The Cards for Little Hearts Card Drive will run through the month of January.  This is a card drive dedicated to bringing smile, hope and encouragement to Congenital Heart patients.


 For this Card Drive you are to make HEART THEMED thinking of you cards.  For more information about Cards for Little Hearts and the 3 different collections, please visit the website:  www.cardsforlittlehearts.com


Here is my card:



Ingredients:

White card stock
Heart paper
Pink paper
Copic markers 
Picked Raspberry distress ink

I started with white card stock for the base of the card.  I took the heart paper, inked the edges with Picked Raspberry distress ink and then added it to the card.  I took the Adornit Ladybug Paintables  and colored in the girl with the heart with Copic markers and then I cut it off the Paintable sheet and distressed the edges and then inked the edges with more of the distress ink and then I mounted it onto a piece of hot pink paper.  I used a tearing ruler to distress the edges and then I placed it onto the card on an angle.  I just love the Adornit Paintables!  They are so much fun to color!

If you would like to join us in making cards for the children with Congenital Heart Disease be sure to check out the Cards for Little Hearts web page to read the mission and guidelines.



Thanks for stopping by!

Lori



3 comments:

  1. Hi Lori this is a stunning card that is such a sweet image you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful, Lori!! I love the sweet image and the colors!! So gorgeous, my friend!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this beautiful card! Such a sweet image!!Wonderful job!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!