Friday, December 8, 2017

Joy Clair Super Sponsor for the Winter Coffee Lovers Bloghop



When:  Friday, December 8 - Friday, December 15

Theme:  Winter

Use:  Coffee, Tea, and Cocoa Images

National Cocoa Day - December 13
International Tea Day - December 15



Today is the start of the Winter Coffee Lovers Bloghop and Joy Clair is a Super Sponsor again for this awesome bloghop.  Today the Joy Clair Design team have made projects for this first day of the Winter Coffee Lovers Bloghop and you can see them all here.


As a Super SponsorJoy Clair is offering a $25 Gift Certificate for this edition to shop with us at the Joy Clair Store!  Be sure to join in on the fun and link up your coffee loving projects to play along.  We can't wait to see all your coffee loving creations!




Joy Clair has several coffee stamp sets and each one is so much fun to make cards with and you can see them all here.


I used the Joy Clair Christmas Cocoa stamp set to make my tag for Santa.




Ingredients:

Black ink
Versamark 
White embossing powder
Snowflake paper

For this 3 inch by 6 1/4 inch tag I started with the Snowflake paper.
  I stamped the cocoa mug from the Joy Clair Christmas Cocoa stamp with black ink onto some watercolor paper and then colored in the cup with a blue Copic marker.  I took the snowflake from the Joy Clair Christmas Cocoa  stamp and stamped that with black ink onto the center of the cup and then I fussy cut the cup out. I stamped the marshmallows onto more watercolor paper and I fussy cut the marshmallows out.  O took the Sizzix doily die and some white paper and cut out the doily.  I cut the doily in half and added that to the tag.  I then added the cup and marshmallows to the tag.  I stamped the cookies with Versamark onto some cinnamon paper and then heat embossed them with white embossing powder and then I fussy cut them out and then I added them to the tag. I took the FOR from the Joy Clair Hello Sentiments stamp set and the black ink and stamped that onto the tag.  Then I stamped Santa with black ink onto the tag.  Now it is already for the kiddos to leave out for Santa with some "goodies"!!

Here is a closer look at my tag:





Joy Clair is having a FLASH promotion during the Winter Coffee Lovers Bloghop!!



All the Coffee Themed Stamps will have 25% off using the code:  HOTCOFFEE25


Now be sure to stop by the Joy Clair Blog today to see what the rest of the Joy Clair Design Team have made for the Winter Coffee Lovers Bloghop.


Please go on over to the Winter Coffee Lovers Bloghop and see all the great prizes that are being offered for those who join in on the fun of making a coffee card, then get busy making your own!!


Thanks for stopping by!!

Lori


22 comments:

  1. Hi Lori this is a stunning tag I love it. Those stamps are awesome. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous tag, Lori!! I love the stamps you used and the yummy marshmallows!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic set, and Lori, your tag is so cute with the partially eaten cookie! Maybe it is Santa’s? He probably could use caffeine instead of milk with his cookies. Then again, I suppose normal people don’t put marshmallows in their coffee. LOL love the doily representing a table, too. I would not have thought of that design idea. Thanks for the inspiration! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute tag. That is a great stamp set you used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those cute cookies with coffee fun, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yum to coffee + cookies! Love your fun tag Lori!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like how you added the little paper doily

    ReplyDelete
  8. darling tag. great image and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an adorable tag, Lori! Love your design and the set you used. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a sweet tag, love those marshmallows.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty tag! Love that pretty snowflake cup!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You've done such delightful cards for the Coffee Lovers hop, my friend, and I haven't gotten even an image printed. lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the Christmas Cocoa stamp set... it's on my wish list! Pretty tag!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lori, that is one adorable tag for Santa :) He'll love it! And I am hungry for some hot cocoa now :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute tag. I love hot chocolate. The stamp set is great because it actually has the optional sentiment of Hot Chocolate instead of just Cocoa. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  16. That’s such a great tag ! And I love that set ! margessw@icloud.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful stamps and a beautiful tag!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!