Thursday, December 14, 2017

DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE #218 ~ CHRISTMAS

 Hello Blogging Friends!!


Today is the start of the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE #218 ~ CHRISTMAS


Here is my card for this challenge:




Ingredients:

DL.ART Latte Crinkle Ribbon from the Mocha Latte Bundle
Gina Marie Designs Reindeer Cocoa Die set
Joy Clair 3D Christmas Poinsettia stamp set
Kraft card stock
Green Vellum paper
Assorted paper from my stash
Black ink

For this A2 card I started with Kraft card stock for the base of the card.  I took the patterned paper, inked the edges with black ink and attached it to the card base.  I took the green vellum paper and cut it out with the Gina Marie Designs Reindeer Cocoa die set and added the mug to the card.  I cut out some brown paper for the cocoa or coffee in the cup and added that to the card.  I took some cinnamon paper and cut out the Gina Marie Designs Reindeer and added that to the card.  I took the sentiment from the Joy Clair 3D Christmas Poinsettia stamp set and stamped that with black ink onto the paper.  I inked the edges with black ink and added that to the card.  Lastly I took the DL.ART Latte Crinkle Ribbon from the Mocha Latte Bundle and made a bow and attached that to the card.  I love the way this turned out!!


DL.ART is one of the many Super Sponsors of the Winter Coffee Lovers Bloghop and if you used code:  WCLBH you will get 20% off all Coffee Related Products at the DL.ART store.




Be sure to stop by the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE #218 ~ CHRISTMAS to see all the wonderful creations that the DL.ART Design Team have created!!





I am also entering my card in the Winter Coffee Lovers Bloghop.


Thanks for stopping by!!

Lori


14 comments:

  1. Hi Lori this is a stunning card I love the reindeer on the mug it is brilliant. I am just off out for a coffee with a friend. How lucky am I. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Lori! I just love that reindeer mug! The contrast in colors really makes that mug POP.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and adorable, love the holly leaves backing paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable, Lori!! I love the reindeer mug!! So cute!! The holly paper background is fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card design and I am delighted you used that cute mug with the deer die on it. I always want new ways of using my mug die set too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! I love the little reindeer :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card. Love the crinkle ribbon and the little reindeer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. so cute and loving the deer. Great bow.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So stinken cute Lori!
    Hugs,
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  10. Goodness I love that cup with the reindeer... I have a feeling I might need it! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the mocha ribbon with the a coffee themed holiday card. That is a cool reindeer cup

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super sweet! I love the reindeer cocoa cup die set. So Super cute!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is precious, Lori. Love your background paper choice! Wonderful scrunched ribbon.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!