Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Doxie Christmas

Hello Blogging Friends,


Today I would like to share a card with you that I made for Newton's Nook Inky Paws Challenge #60 ~ Add Some Glitter.


Here is my card:



Ingredients:

Heart punch
Copic markers
Assorted Stickles
Black ink
Red ink
Assorted paper from my stash
White card stock

For this A2 card I started with White card stock for the base of the card.  I added the black patterned paper to the card base and then I used a bunch of different color Stickles to fill in the ornaments on the strings.  I took the Doxie from the Newton's Nook Holiday Hounds stamp set and some black ink and stamped it onto some white paper.  I colored in the doxie with Copic markers and I used more Stickles for the lights wrapped around the dog. I then cut him out with the Lil' Inker Designs Stitched Rectangles die and inked the edges with Red ink and added him to the card.  I punched out some white paper with the heart punch and stamped the sentiment with black ink, inked the edges with red ink and then pop dotted that onto the edge of the rectangle. I cut out the Impression Obsessions Christmas lights with assorted papers and added them to the edge of the rectangle.

Here is the Inspiration Photo for this challenge:




Be sure to stop by the Newton's Nook Inky Paws Challenge #60 ~ Add Some Glitter to see all the creations for this challenge.


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori


6 comments:

  1. This is so adorable, Lori!! I love the sweet image!! The lights are all fabulous!! The sentiment is perfect!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lori this is a stunning card I love the design that doggy is so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have aced the Christmas lights challenge with your adorable and beautifully put together Roxie creation. I love all the lights tangled around Mr. Weiner-dog, and in the background, too! Fun card for any fur loving recipient, but most especially a doxie lover! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I have a friend who has a red doxie (named Rambo as though he was a Doberman!) and this card would be so perfect for her! :-D Love your paper choice, Lori, and the lovely sparkling light bulbs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! Thanks for playing along with us at the Inky Paws Challenges this time, hope you join next week too! Hugs, Zsofi

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a delightful card! Love all the twinkly strands of lights! So glad you shared with us at Inky Paws Challenge!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!