Thursday, October 26, 2017

DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE #215 ~ SPARKLE & RIBBON

Hello Blogging Friends!!


Today is the start of the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE #215 ~ SPARKLE & RIBBON. 


 For this challenge I made another Halloween card!  I used a Wink of Stella pen on the Witch and the background for the sparkle, but unfortunately the Wink of Stella doesn't show its sparkly self in photos!




Ingredients:

DL.ART Black Ribbon from the Neon Green Bundle
So Suzy Stamps Witch with Crystal Ball stamp
Simon Says Stamps If The Hat Fits stamp set
Lawn Fawn Stitched Oval die
Tim Holtz Witch Hat die
Spellbinders Bats dies
Kraft card stock
Orange and black polka dot paper
Watercolor paper
Black ink
Copic markers
Wink of Stella
Nuvo Mousse blue

For this A2 card I started with Kraft card stock for the base of the card.  I took the orange and black polka dot paper, inked the edges with black ink and attached that to the card base.  I took a piece of Watercolor paper, some black ink and the So Suzy Stamps Witch with Crystal Ball stamp and stamped that onto the paper. I took the Simon Says Stamps If The Hat Fits sentiment stamp and stamped that in the center of the crystal ball.  I colored in the image with Copic markers.  I then went over the entire image with the Wink of Stella pen.  I used Nuvo Mousse blue for the background and I cut it out with the Lawn Fawn Stitched Oval dies and placed it onto the card.  I took some black glitter paper and cut out the Spellbinders Bats and the Tim Holtz Witch Hat and added them to the card.  I took the DL.ART Black Ribbon from the Neon Green Bundle and glued that along the left side of the card.  Then I took the DL.ART Neon Green Ribbon and made a bow and attached it to the top of the card.

Be sure to stop by the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE #215 ~ SPARKLE & RIBBON to see all the wonderful creations the Design Team have made.


Now it is your turn to create something for this challenge!!



If you haven't checked out the DL.ART Store in a while, you just have to stop  by and see all the new buttons that Diana has in the store!!  Plus if you go shopping Diana gives my blog followers a 10% discount when ordering from the DL.ART Store by using the code:  LK456.  Happy Shopping!!


I hope I have inspired you to create something fun today!!


I am entering this card in The Heart Desires Challenge #17


Here is the inspiration photo.




Thanks for stopping by!!

Lori

5 comments:

  1. I love this, Lori!! The witch is spooktacular!! The sentiment makes me laugh!! The colors are fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Don't you just love that "bewitching" sentiment, Lori? It's a fantastic card, and beautifully colored! The orange dotted background brings in the traditional Halloweenie colors and brings so much movement to your creation. Wonderful card! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun image lori. I love how you used the ribbon down the side and made a big green bow. Great sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card! Cute sentiment and awesome design!
    Hugs,
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so awesome Lori I love your witches green face and the sentiment is so fun. I love what you did with the ribbon. Have a great weekend my friend.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!