Sunday, September 17, 2017

September Calling All Sistahs Reminder Card

**This is one of 2 posts I have today.  If you are looking for the Fall Coffee Lovers Bloghop ~ Day 3 post please go here.  Thank You!!**






Hello Bosom Buddies!!


It is the 17th of the month and that means that I am here with the CAS-ual Fridays Encouragement Squad to remind you to do your monthly self breast exam and schedule your mammogram if you haven't had one yet this year!!  Please stop by the Calling All Sistahs September Reminder post to see what the Encouragement Squad have made this month!!



It is the 17th of the month and that means that I am here with the CAS-ual Fridays Encouragement Squad to remind you to do your monthly self breast exam and schedule your mammogram if you haven't had one yet this year!!  Please stop by the Calling All Sistahs September Reminder Post!


Here is my September Reminder Card:



Ingredients:

Kraft card stock
Hot Pink paper
Versamark
Silver embossing powder
Burlap paper
Picked Raspberry distress ink
Victorian Velvet distress ink
Spun Sugar oxide
Picked Raspberry oxide

For this A2 card I started with Kraft card stock for the base of the card.  I took another piece of Kraft card stock, Versamark and the CAS-ual Fridays Full On Floral stamp and stamp that on the card stock.  I then heat embossed it with Silver embossing powder.  I smeared some Picked Raspberry Oxide and Spun Sugar Oxide on my craft mat and spritzed it with some water and then swirled my embossed kraft card stock in the oxides and let it dry.  Once it was dry I cut it down a little bit and then mounted that onto some Hot Pink paper and then I added that to the card.  I took some burlap paper and cut it out with the CAS-ual Fridays Hope Ruffled Ribbon die.  I took some Picked Raspberry distress ink and rubbed that on the burlap to make it pink and then I added that to the card.  I took some hot pink paper and cut out the CAS-ual Fridays Hope Fri-Die and cut it out twice and layered one on top of the other and added that to the card.  I took some Victorian Velvet distress ink and inked the edges of the card.


Be sure to stop by the CAS-ual Friday Blog to see what the other Girl Friday's from the Encouragement Squad have created for our Sistahs Reminder!


Then why not stop by the CAS-ual Fridays store to see all the wonderful stamp sets there are to make cards of encouragement with!!  If you decide that there are one or two stamp sets that you just have to have then use this code encourage17 to get 15% off stamps and dies!!  Thank you Michele, for letting me pass this on to my followers.


Tomorrow will be the start of a new Encouragement Challenge and we would love to have you participate!  You might even be the winner of the prize!!


I would like to enter this card in the Simon Says: Clean and Simple Wednesday Challenge.




Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

4 comments:

  1. So beautiful, Lori!! I love the ribbon cut in burlap!! Such amazing texture!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lori this is a stunning with such an important message. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Lori! Thoughtful! Kisses, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Such a lovely CAS design!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!