Thursday, September 21, 2017

Fall Coffee Lovers Bloghop ~ Day 7



Hello Coffee Lover Friends!!


Here we are at Day 7 of the Fall Coffee Lovers Bloghop, this week sure has zipped by fast!!


Here is my card for Day 7:




Ingredients:

Coffee cup die (came with a magazine)
Label die (don't remember who made it)
Kraft card stock
Black ink
Tea Dye distress ink
Assorted paper from my stash

For this A2 card I started with Kraft card stock for the base of the card.  I took the patterned paper, inked the edges with Tea Dye distress ink and added that to the card.  Next I took some off white paper and cut it out with the Prima Doily die, cut the doily in half and inked the edges with Tea Dye distress ink. and then added that to the edge of the card.  I took some orange paper and cut it out with the coffee cup die and then added that to the card.  I took some leftover paper that I had colored with Oxide inks and the Label die and cut out the label.  I took the "Enjoy" stamp from the Joy Clair Coffee Lovers stamp set and some black ink and stamped Enjoy onto the label, inked the edges with black ink and then added that to the card. Lastly, I took some of the DL.ART Sooty Pumpkin Crinkle Ribbon from the Halloween Bundle and made a bow and added that to the card.

Be sure to stop by the Fall Coffee Lovers Bloghop to see all the wonderful prizes that you could win and all the beautiful creations everyone is making for this fun Bloghop!!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

16 comments:

  1. Hi Lori this is a stunning card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cool coffee cup die...the intricate pattern on it is so lovely
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cute delicate cup with beautiful PP, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That doily die is so awesome! So is the cute cup and love the gorgeous orange ribbon. Beautiful card to say the least.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely LOVE the seam binding. It's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card, Lori! Love the seam binding!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous, Lori!! I love the design and the papers you used!! I'm leaving on vacation tomorrow so I won't be able to visit for a couple of weeks. I'll stop by when I get back!! Have a great day, my friend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Magnificent, Lori! Gorgeous star doily and a marvelous dp choice for the background. Love the scrunched ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super pretty lori, really love how the ribbon finishes off your project.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your color scheme and that BOW!! :)

    Thanks for sharing!!
    ~Shanna
    www.caffeinatedcraftines.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!