Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Scrapy Land Challenge #72

This is one of two posts that I have today.  If you are looking for the Joy Clair Everyday Collection Blog Hop Day 1 please go here.


Hello Blogging Friends,


Today is the start of a new challenge on the Scrapy Land Challenge Blog

Scrapy Land Challenge #72


 The theme is always ANYTHING GOES using any brand of die that Scrapy Land sells.  


We now have TWO WINNERS for each challenge.  One will be a random winner and the other is chosen by the Design Team.  Each winner will receive a generous $10 gift certificate to Scrapy Land.


Scrapy Land carries over 55 brands of dies, so chances are you have a few of the brands in your stash!  You can see all the brands carried under the Products catergory.


Please link back to Scrapy Land Challenge #72 and include the link to this challeng on your blog post.  It would be extremely helpful if you would list the brands of dies used in your project.


Here is my card for Scrapy Land Challenge #72:




Ingredients:

Copic markers
Watercolor paper
Black ink
Bundled Sage distress ink
Kraft card stock
Assorted papers from my stash

For this A2 card I started with Kraft card stock for the base of the card.  I took the green holly paper, inked the edges with Bundled Sage distress ink and then added that to the Kraft card base.  I took a piece of watercolor paper, black ink and the fox stamp from the Penny Black Snow Much Fun stamp set and stamped the fox.  I colored him in with Copic markers and then used the Memory Box-Studio One-Stitched Circle Layers die to cut him out. I inked the edges with Bundled Sage distress ink and then added him to the card.  I cut out the Penny Black Berry Cluster die with brown and cranberry paper, pieced the die together and then added that to the top of the card.  I took some of the Christmas Holly crinkle ribbon from the DL.ART Vintage Christmas Bundle and glued it down the left hand side of the card.

Be sure to stop by the Scrapy Land Challenge #72 for some inspiration from the Design Team!!


Now it is your turn to create something for the Scrapy Land Challenge #72!!


Please remember to:

~ include at least one brand of die that Scrapy Land sells
~ include a link to Scrapy Land Challenge #72
~ use the InLinkz button on the challenge page to add your project
~ listing the brands of dies used on your project

You have until September 3rd to join in on the Scrapy Land Challenge #72 fun and have a chance of winning a $10 gift certificate to the Scrapy Land.


I would like to enter this card in the Penny Black Holiday Head Start Challenge.



Thanks for stopping by!
Lori

11 comments:

  1. This is so ADORABLE, Lori! I love how you've colored that fox and bird image and added the berry cluster at the top! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lori this is a gorgeous card I do love the image you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card Lori. It makes me smile every time I see it. Great coloring of this sweet image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaaaw, this is so adorable! Such a cute image Lori! The berry cluster along the top is awesome and love the way you gathered the ribbon along the side! Awesome design!
    Have a great day~
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful, Lori!! The image is so sweet!! You colored it perfectly!! The berries are a fabulous touch!! Love it, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great design Lori! Love this sweet image and your beautiful coloring! What a prize from PB - best of luck to you on the challenge. Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beutiful Christmas card. I love colors which you used! All is perfect! Hugs Ola

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your little fox is adorable, Lori, the way the bird is sitting on the white spot is pure genius! Lovely card design, and beautifully done! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card my friend!! I love the pretty ribbon, adorable image and the berry cluster die cut.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!