Monday, August 28, 2017

Joy Clair October Fun


Hello Blogging Friends!!




Joy Clair has a Back to School sale on now until August 31st!!  You won't want to miss out on these great deals!!


Today it is my turn on the Joy Clair Blog and I want to share a fun Halloween card I made with the newly released Joy Clair Halloween Fun stamp set. If you love Halloween as much as I do then you are going to want to get this stamp set!!



Aren't these little trick or treaters adorable??



Here is some of what I used to make this card:



For this A2 size card I started with Kraft card stock and then added a piece of blue paper.  I took some brown paper and my old Cottage Cutz Creepy Tree die (it is retired now) and cut out the tree and assembled it and placed it on the card.  Next I took some watercolor paper and some black memento ink and stamped the Witch, Mummy and Dracula onto the paper.  I colored them in with my Copic markers and then fussy cut them out and added them to the card.  I took the Happy Haunting sentiment and stamped that with black ink under the tree branch and I took the bats and some black ink and stamped them over the tree branch.  I took a red gel pen and added some blood droplets coming from Dracula's mouth!  

Here is a closer look at my card:



Well I hope I have inspired you to create something fun today!!


Now go on over to the Joy Clair store and get yourself some stamp sets during the Back to School Sale!!  When the Kiddos are at school the Moms will be crafting!!  Don't forget to get the codes in the photo below!!



Buy 3 get one free ~ USE CODE:  BTS-3
or
Buy 1 4x 6 get one 4 x 6 at half off ~ USE CODE:  BTS-1/2


Thanks for stopping by!


Lori

3 comments:

  1. This is so fun, Lori!! I love the adorable trick-or-treaters!! So cute!! The tree is awesome!! I love the bats, too!! Fabulous Halloween card!! I love it!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so Cool and Fun!! I love the fun spooky background and trick-or-treaters!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute set this is, Lori! Darling! Your card is fabulous in the bright, unusual-for-Halloween colors! Wonderful card and tickled my funny bone! xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!