Thursday, August 3, 2017

A Few More Cards for the Cards for Little Hearts Card Drive


Hello Blogging Friends,



I am participating in the Card Drive for the children in the Heart Center at Nationwide Children's Hospital.  The Card Drive will run from July 1st to August 25th for Winter Themed cards to be distributed to the children in December.  No Merry Christmas, just Winter Wishes and Holiday Wishes.


I would love it if you would join me in making some cards for this wonderful cause!!


You can find out all the details about the Card Drive and the Important Guidelines for making the cards here


Now I would like to share with you some of the cards that I have made for the Cards for Little Hearts Card Drive & Blog Hop!!

All of my cards are colored with Copic markers.  Since I have quite a few cards to share with today, I am only going to list the stamps and dies that I used to make these cards.  If you have any questions about any of them you can always e-mail me.




Penny Black "Snow Fairies" stamp



Penny Black "Snow Fairies" stamp







If you didn't hop with us on August 1st, there is still time to hop along with the Cards for Little Hearts Blog Hop!!  You could still be the lucky winner of a great prize.  


**REMEMBER That you have to leave a comment on each one of the above blog posts to be eligible for one of the prizes!!**






I hope I have inspired you to make a few cards today!


I would like to enter my cards in the following Challenges:

Thanks for stopping by,


Lori


9 comments:

  1. Four fabulous fun and festive cards! Love the images you have chosen and your designs are beautiful.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are ALL adorable!!I love the snowman with the penguin image!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe!! Your killing me with these sweet images Lori!! That penguin and snowman really melt my heart!! GASP!! I totally lost count on how many you've made so far...you're a rock star lady!! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are awesome! I've loved seeing all these on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all so sweet and beautiful, Lori!! I love the images you used!! Gorgeous cards, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful cards. Thanks for joining the challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies. hugs, Teresa DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my! Lori, these are all fabulous! I see what you mean about having fun buying new winter stamps - you found the cutest images EVER! Just when I think I am in love with one of your cards, I fall in love all lover again with the next. That happened AGAIN this evening as I saw each delightfully colored masterpiece. The children will love them! Fantastic cards, my mulching friend! (LOL sorry, I couldn't pass up the theme, since we are remulching the house's flower beds). xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely and super cute creation. Wonderful done

    Thanks for playing along with this 2 Crafty Critters Crazies Challenge and good luck!

    Hugs
    Doris
    *GDT* 2CraftyCritterCrazies
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives (#8 – Birthday (Summer kids are the best))
    *DT* Die Sketchtanten

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges!
    Monica - DT

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!