Monday, March 27, 2017

Joy Clair God is Love

Hello Blogging Friends,


**This is one of two posts I have today, if you are looking for the Spring Coffee Lovers Bloghop ~ Day 4 post please go here.**


Today it is my turn on the Joy Clair Blog today and I am going to share with you a card I made using the Joy Clair John 3:16 Bible Journaling stamp set.



For this A2 card I postioned the earth where I wanted it and used my Misti to stamp it with black ink onto some white watercolor paper.


Then I used my watercolor pencils to color in the land and water.



When I was finished coloring it all in I took the small paint brush and some water and brushed lightly over the pencil marks to get the colors to blend and smooth out.





Then I fussy cut out the Earth and started making the card.  I used white card stock for the base of the  A2 card.  I took some Graphic 45 star paper and added that to the card and then I glued the Earth down onto the card.  I cut out some red paper with the Sizzix Sizzlet Brush Stroke Heart and then I stamped the sentiment from the Joy Clair John 3:16 Bible Journaling Stamp set  with black ink onto the red heart and added that to my card.




Here is my finished card:




I really like the way this card turned out!  I hope I have inspired you to create something today!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

4 comments:

  1. This is stunning, Lori!! I love the scribble heart with the beautiful sentiment!! The world looks amazing!! What a gorgeous card!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lori this is a stunning card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that starry background and fabulous coloring you've done on your image too! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very pretty. I love the look of the watercolor pencils. Looks just like the ocean too! The red heart tops off the card.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!