Monday, February 13, 2017

Joy Clair Tree of Love Valentine


Hello Blogging Friends,


Well just one more day until Valentine's Day!  Are you ready?  Do you have your cards made?  Here is a Valentine's Day card that I made using the Joy Clair "Tree of Love" stamp set.  I just love the heart in the middle of the tree and then the one down in the roots!


Here is my card:



Ingredients:

Watercolor pencils
Victorian Velvet, Spun Sugar and Picked Raspberries distress ink
Kraft card stock
Heart paper
Watercolor paper

For this A2 card I started with Kraft card stock for the base of the card.  I took some red heart paper and added it to the card.  I took a piece of water color paper and inked the tree with black ink and stamped it on the card.  I also stamped the birds on the swing and the sentiment with black ink.  I colored the tree and birds with watercolor pencils.  I stamped the hearts in the tree with the distress inks, I used my corner rounder on the corners of the card, inked the edges with Picked Raspberries distress ink and then attached it to the card.

This particular stamp set ~ Joy Clair "Tree of Life" happens to be on sale right now in the Joy Clair store.


Happy Valentine's Day to You!  Be sure to stop back to my blog on Wednesday for the Joy Clair Mardi Gras Party!!


The Joy Clair Design Team is going to Let the Good Times Roll!!  And you are invited to join us!!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

4 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous, Lori!! I love the heart tree!! It's so beautiful!! The birds are so sweet!! Love this my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card, Lori! I love your heart tree! So cool that there are hearts on the tree itself as well as the heart leaves you added! Beautiful colouring too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lori this is a stunning card I love it. Our Valentine's Day cards are all written and on the shelf to open tomorrow. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWE! Lori, this is just as sweet as can be!! I love the hearts on the tree in different pink colors! Such a unique image! I love this! HUGS

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!