Tuesday, January 24, 2017

"Heart Panda" for Hug a Heart Card Drive


Hello Blogging Buddies,


Today I am going to share with you a card I made for the Hug a Heart Card Drive using the free "Heart Panda" drawing from Christina Hor.


You can read all about this card drive for children in the Cardiac Unit on Christina Hor's Blog


Here is my card:



Ingredients:

Christina Hor's "Heart Panda" free drawing
Assorted paper from my stash
Picked Raspberry distress ink
Copic markers R81 and R85

Isn't this "Heart Panda" just adorable??  I know the children will love the cards made with this wonderful drawing!!


Receive the "Heart Panda" as a Freebie


You, too, can receive this "Heart Panda" drawing as a freebie by sending in some cards for the Hug a Heart Card Drive.  There will be other prizes as well, including a $50 Simon Says Stamp gift certificate Grand Prize Drawing.  For the complete details about the card donation guidelines, please go to Christina's post here!


We will have a Hug a Heart Blog Hop on February 1st!!


So mark you calendars for February 1st to see some of the wonderful card that are being made for this cause by some awesome and talented Designers.


I do hope you will join me in making some cards and by sharing the message!  There is still plenty of time!  The cards have to make it to Christina by 2/14/17!


Please help share with others about Hug a Heart Card Drive and brighten a heart patient's day this February's Heart Month by displaying the Hug a Heart Card Drive Banner below on your blogs sidebar as well as on social media!  Please use hashtag #hugaheartcarddrive when sharing on social media.




#hugaheartcarddrive



Thanks for stopping by!
Lori

4 comments:

  1. How adorable! I love what you have done with this! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet, Lori!! The panda is adorable!! The hugs curly word die fits perfectly!! So beautiful!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lori this is a gorgeous card that panda is just so cute. Who could refuse to give him a big hug. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, this is absolutely precious!! I love how the word die fits perfectly in your image design!! This is just perfect for the cause Lori!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!