Thursday, December 29, 2016

My Joy Clair Favorites for 2016

Hello Blogging Friends,

Today I am going to share with you my favorite cards I made this year using Joy Clair Stamps!


I love this card for it shows the true meaning of Christmas with the Birth of Jesus Christ.

You can find the original post here: Christmas Cards and Tags


I had so much fun making this card!  I absolutely LOVE this Moose with that silly grin on his face.


You can find the post for this card here: Joy Clair October Blog Hop



 Who doesn't love to make a card with Santa on it, and this Santa is so jolly he is saying Ho Ho Ho!

You can find this card here: Have a Holly Jolly Christmas


Now this was such a fun card to make, who doesn't love the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop and then Joy Clair as a Sponsor made this very stamp set for the Winter Coffee Lovers Bloghop.  Now I don't know about you, but any coffee lover that I have ever met would just love to have a Christmas tree filled with all those cups of coffee.

You can find this card here: Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop

Well that is is for me for 2016 and I have had a wonderful time being a part of the Joy Clair Design Team.  The women are all wonderful to work with and so very talented!  I am looking forward to lots of fun in 2017 with Joy Clair and their Design Team!

Thanks for stopping by!

See you in 2017!
Lori

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lori all your cards are gorgeous. Those images are just brilliant. Enjoy the rest of your day. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lori, all of these are really stunning! I have enjoyed following along with your blog creations this past year! Thanks for sharing!! Best wishes for happy, healthy and creative New Year friend! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all so fabulous, Lori!! I love all of them!! If I had to choose a favorite, I just love the Christmoose!! You showcase the stamps perfectly every time!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!