Monday, December 5, 2016

"HUG A HEART" Card Drive ~ The Finale


Hello Blogging Buddies,

Today I am going to share with you my last batch of cards that I am sending to "Hug A Heart" Cards Drive for Children. that is being run by Christina Hor.  Her husband is a Cardiologist at Nationwide Children's Hospital and she is looking for card makers to help her reach out and hug a little child's heart this holiday be sending her some sweet children's holiday cards.  You can read all the details on her blog post here.  Christina needs to receive all cards by December 10th!

Now on to my cards!  For the first couple of cards I used Christina's "A Snowman's Heart" drawing to make my cards!  I love this image and it makes such a fun card for a child.  Here are my cards:









And now for my last two:




For the "A Snowman's Heart" image I colored them with watercolor pencils and various papers from my stash.  For the two stamped images I colored them with Copic markers and various patterned paper.

I hope you have enjoyed my cards and that they will bring smiles to the faces of the children in the hospital!  I had a great time coloring and making these card!  If you plan on sending any cards to Christina Hor she needs to receive them in the mail by December 10th!

Thanks for stopping by!
Lori



7 comments:

  1. Hi Lori all your cards are gorgeous. They are sure to bring smiles to the faces of the children who receive them. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, these are all amazing, Lori!! I love the images!! These will be adored!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh girlfriend, you are on a roll with your Christmas creations!! I wish I had that much going on over here! LOL!! I love those happy smiling snowmen and I love that you've created some very cheery and festive cards for the drive! I know they will be loved! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH my, THESE are wonderful, Lori! How kind of you to use Christina's image, and to send for some many children, to brighten their holidays. Your cards are fabulous, and I love that each one is a little different! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness Lori! You have been busy and you are so kind to send in some cards with my little snowman image. I absolutely love the colors on him and the layout! ALL your cards are so cute and so festive. I can't wait to share them with the nurses next week! Thank you so very much for your help Lori! Blessings and hugs to you! Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Christina ~ the cards should be arriving to you today! I hope the children love them!

      Delete
  6. These cards makes me smile, so cute and adorable!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!