Friday, October 21, 2016

Kat Scrappiness & Newton's Nook Breast Cancer Awareness Challenge

Hello Blogging Friends,


I have another Breast Cancer Awareness card today to share with you. 


 I am entering this card in the Kat Scrappiness & Newton's Nook Breast Cancer Awareness Challenge.


Here is my card:



Ingredients:

VersaMark
White embossing powder
Victorian Velvet distress ink
Pink & white Bakers Twine
Never, never give up charm


For this A2 card I started with white card stock for the base of the card.  I took the pink polka dot paper, inked the edges with Victorian Velvet distress ink and added that to the card.  Next I cut out the Gina Marie Leafy Frame die with some bright pink paper and added that to the card.  I stamped the ribbon and Hope Happens stamps from the Skipping Stones Designs Cancer Shmancer 050 stamp set with VersaMark and then heat embossed it with white embossing powder.  I took some bright pink Bakers Twine and wrapped it around the card twice and tied the charm onto the twine.

So I am entering this card in the Kat Scrappiness & Newton's Nook Breast Cancer Awareness Card Challenge.



Be sure to stop by to see all the wonderful creations that the Design Team and participants have made.

I hope I have inspired you to create something encouraging today!

Thanks for stopping by!
Lori

6 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful, Lori!! I love how you framed the ribbon!! That leafy frame die is now on my wish list!! The never give up charm is a perfect touch!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL, feminine, and caring - that's what a card should be, and you have captivated all three in this pretty creation, Lori! Wonderful idea to use a charm to make it even more frilly! Hoping you enjoy a lovely week-end. hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lori this is a gorgeous card that has such an important message. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very lovely, that is a neat border die too! Enjoy your crafty weekend my friend....

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty, I love how you used that Gina Leafy Frame die around the hope ribbon. Thank you for joining us at Kat Scrappiness for our Awareness Challenge! AJ, DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card, Lori! That charm finishes it off nicely. I'm so glad you joined us for the Kat Scrappiness Breast Cancer Awareness Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading them!!