Thursday, October 27, 2016

DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE #191 ~ "FAIRY TALES'

Hello Blogging Friends,

Today is the start of a new challenge on the DL.ART Blog

DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE #191 ~ "FAIRY TALES"

Here is my card for this challenge:


Ingredients:

Quickutz Playing card
Watercolor pencils
Heart locket and key charm


For this A2 card I started with red card stock for the base of the card, then I took a piece of Core'dinations paper and ran it thru my Vagabond with the Sizzix Tim Holtz clock embossing folder, sanded it a bit and added it to the base of the card.  I printed out the Dr. Digis White Rabbit stamp on to white paper and colored it with watercolor pencils and then fussy cut it out.  I cut out the Queen of Hearts playing card with my sizzlets and added that to the card and the White Rabbit to the card.  Then I took some of the DL.ART Red Hot Love crinkle ribbon and the heart locket and key charm and made a bow attaching the charm to the bow.  In case you haven't guessed what Fairy Tale my card is based on (LOL), it is Alice in Wonderland!

Be sure to check out all the other fantastic and fun cards that the Design Team have created here.

Don't forget to stop by the DL.ART SHOP too!  There are LOTS of new things in the store now!!  Oh, and don't forget that Diana gives my blog followers a 10% discount when ordering from DL.ART Store by using the code:  LK456 Happy Shopping!!

Now it is your turn to create something for this challenge!

Thanks for stopping by!
Lori

8 comments:

  1. We were thinking of the same fairy tale. I love the embossed clock background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! Lori I love your rabbit card, the embossed clock background is so fun, the key charm is perfect match for the pocket watch your coloring is wonderful and the ribbon color you chose is just lovely. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love, love this, Lori!! The White Rabbit is fabulous!! The embossing is perfect!! I love that you added the Queen of Hearts card!! What a perfect Fairy Tale card!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is such a cool design!! I love the texture in the background with those clocks along with your white rabbit image! The ribbon and charm add a great touch to this! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lori this is a stunning card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute, Cute, Cute!! Amazing job!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome card Lori! Wow, I love the textured background.The embossing looks amazing and I love your adorable rabbit!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!