Thursday, August 25, 2016

DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE #187 ~ "TAGS"

Hello Blogging Buddies,

Today is the start of a new challenge on the DL.ART Blog 

DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE #187 ~ "TAGS"

Here is my Tag for this challenge:


Ingredients:

Various paper from my stash
Brown ink
Brads
Heart charm
Ranger Ink Craft Tag


For this tag I started with a size 8 Kraft tag and I added the peach Core'dinations paper after distressing it with some sandpaper.  I then cut out the patterned paper using the Penny Black Border Edgers die and then I added that to the tag.  Then I cut out the Die-Versions Curly Words hugs die with black paper and added that to the tag. Then I inked the edges of the tag with brown ink. I cut out the postage stamp with distress scissors, inked the edges with brown ink and added that to the tag.  Next I placed the two brads on the bottom corners of the tag.  I took some Tea Stained Crinkle Ribbon from the Coffee House Bundle #3 and put the heart charm on it and then tied it to the tag and made a bow at the top!

Please be sure to check out all the other great creations made by the Design Team here.

Don't forget to stop by the DL.ART SHOP too!  There are LOTS of new things in the store now!!  Oh, and don't forget that Diana gives my blog followers a 10% discount when ordering from DL.ART Store by using the code:  LK456 Happy Shopping!!



Now it is your turn to make a tag for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE #187!

Thanks for stopping by!
Lori


8 comments:

  1. Lori,
    I absolutely love your gorgeous tag!!I love the elegant paper, ribbon, and embellishments.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, Lori!! I love the edge die you used!! The heart charm looks amazing!! This is beautiful my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tag Lori. I love the distressing and the charm. Have a dy full of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous tag Lori the design is fab and I love the patterned paper you used, the distressing and the charm. You showcased the ribbon beautifully. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART crinkle ribbon
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This is absolutely gorgeous Lori!! I love the addition of the charm on the pretty ribbon!! Have a great weekend! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely tag, something I really should have a go at decorating tags

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooooo, pure loveliness, Lori! Fantastic idea to use that die on the diagonal, and such a wonderful vintage feel, using what I thought was more frivolous and fun on your other card! Beautiful! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your elegant tag, and the pretty details on it...

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!