Sunday, May 1, 2016

DL.ART May Linky Challenge

Hello Blogging Buddies,

Today is the start of the DL.ART May Linky Challenge!!

The theme is anything goes!

Here is my card for the DL.ART  May Linky Challenge:


Ingredients:

Water colored card stock
Heart charm
Various paper from my stash

My daughter got a job at Merrill Lynch in January of this year and she has been working full time, driving and hour and a half each way and studying to take her Series 7 test, so when she passed it I made this card for her to show her how proud we are of her.  I started with some water color card stock and then I die cut out all the different words in scraps of paper that I had and placed them randomly on the card.  I took some of the gorgeous Aruba Blue crinkle ribbon from the DL.ART Tropical Summer Bundle and wrapped it around the left side of the card and then made a bow and added the heart charm to the bow!

Please be sure to stop by the DL.ART  May Linky Challenge and see what the other design team members have created!  Then it is your turn to make something and join in on the Challenge!

I hope I have inspired you to create something special today!

Thanks for stopping by!
Lori

10 comments:

  1. Hi Lori this is stunning. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way the background matches the pretty bow. You must be so proud of your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card Lori I love what you do with the ribbon. Your daughter will love it and it is special to show her how proud you are of her. I have a niece named Jenna Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART crinkle ribbon
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry about my deleted comment!! This is absolutely gorgeous, Lori!! The background looks amazing!! I love the sentiments and the gorgeous bow!! Congratulations to your daughter for passing her Series 7 test!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun celebration card for an exciting time in your daughter's life.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhhh! How beautiful, Lori! The bow is gorgeous, and your colorful words are so happy and delightful! It's a fantastic congratulatory card! Love it! XO

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a super fun design with all of the die cut word art on here!! How fun and I just love your pretty bow too! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun love all the sentiments on this card!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!