Thursday, May 26, 2016

Craft Rocket Challenge #16 ~ Monochrome



Hello Blogging Buddies,

This is one of two posts I have posted today.  If you are looking for the DL.ART Challenge #181 ~ Boys or Men please go here.




Ingredients:

Dark pink card stock

For this A2 card I started with dark pink card stock and then I took a piece of Lil' Inker Designs Dip Dyed Pink Ombre paper, I cut all four corners with a corner rounder and added that to the base of the card.  Next I took some light pink paper and cut it out with the Die-Versions Whispers X-Large Heart die , I took the center part of the die cut out, and then attached that to the card.  Next I took some of the same dark pink card stock as the base of the card and cut out the Die-Versions Curly Word Hugs die and placed that in the center of the heart.  Simple as that!

Don't forget to stop by the Craft Rocket Challenge Blog to see all the other creations made by the Design Team!

I hope I have inspired you to create something fun today!

Thanks for stopping by!
Lori

10 comments:

  1. Really stunning Lori!! Love the pink ombre background here!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, Lori!! I love the pink ombre background!! The delicate heart is so beautiful!! What a fabulous card!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the CAS look and that heart die!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the CAS look and that heart die!

    ReplyDelete
  5. For someone who fears monochromatic YOU NAILED IT GIRL..........Lis

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely I love the ombré paper/card I love the fact that you've made the sentiment the main feature too

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card Lori. I love the graduated colors of pink in the background. Great heart die and a beautiful way to tell someone you're giving them a hug.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card, Lori. The hugs is perfect with the heart and pink background.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How pretty to use the gradation of color in your monochromatic masterpiece, Lori! A delightfully sweet card, and very lovely! Hugs, de

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!