Sunday, February 7, 2016

Tickled Pink

Hello Blogging Peeps!

Today I am going to share with you a Valentine's Day card that I made.


Ingredients:

Pink Vellum paper
Kraft card stock
Victorian Velvet distress ink

For this A2 card I started with kraft card stock for the base of the card.  Next I took a piece of heart paper that I had in my stash, inked the edges with Victorian Velvet distress ink and attached it tho the base of the card. Then I took a piece of Core'dinations Whitewash paper and cut out the Memory Box Ferrand Heart die , sanded it with some sandpaper and placed that on a piece of pink vellum paper, fussy cut the around the heart edge and added that to the card.  I made a bow with the DL.ART Cappuccino ribbon from the the Coffee House Bundle and added that to the card.  Lastly I took the Resin Heart that I got form the Valentine Embellishment pack from The Funkie Junkie Boutique and added that to the center of the bow.

I am entering this card into the Memory Box Challenge #9 Tickled Pink Pink Cards.

I hope I have inspired you to create something Pink today!

Thanks for stopping by!
Lori

10 comments:

  1. So romantic looking and beautiful!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lori this is a gorgeous Valentine's Day card. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous, Lori!! I love the vellum!! The details and design are so fabulous!! Beautiful my friend!! I love it!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Lori, love the bow and background paper, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is beautiful!!! I love the awesome design~the heart is gorgeous!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet it looks and love the lil heart you added on the ribbon
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a really beautiful card Lori!! Really love the Vintage style of your design with the seam binding ribbon!! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh simply a beauty Lori! Love the heart and the papers as well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh simply a beauty Lori! Love the heart and the papers as well!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lori your card is adorable, love the paper and the ribbon.
    Hugs Pat

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading them!!