Thursday, January 28, 2016

Koi Fish

Hello Blogging Buddies,

Today I am here with a card featuring the new Koi Fish die and the Oriental Screen die from Die-Versions.


For this A2 card I started with a blue piece of card stock for the base of the card.  Next I cut out the Die-Versions Oriental Screen die in black paper and added that to the base of the card.  Then I cut out an oval with the water paper and added that to the card.  I cut out the Die-Versions Koi Fish die in white paper and I used my Orange Soda gelato and Metalic Icing gelato to color the fish and then I added it to the oval.  I am having so much fun using this new Die-Versions Oriental Screen die on my projects!

Don't forget that if you go shopping at Die-Versions you can get 15% off any regular priced dies by using this code lori15  at check out. Happy Shopping!!

I hope I have inspired you to create something fun today!

Thanks for stopping by!
Lori

6 comments:

  1. Fantabulous Asian theme card, Lori! I especially like the use of your gelato colors in the koi fish. Lori, I don't own any of the metallic gelatos. Do they make a big difference when seen in person? Thanks so much for explaining how you made your card! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. That fish is perfect with your background!! Really wonderful Asian inspired design here Lori!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous, Lori!! I absolutely love the Koi!! He looks amazing...I love how you colored him!! I need that die now after seeing this!! Beautiful my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Asian car. Love the colors and all the dies.
    Hugs Pat

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all about koi fish, koi paintings, koi jewelry, koi tshirts etc it makes me a koiholic a koi addict he he

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!