Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Christmas Blessings Tea

Hello Blogging Buddies,

Happy International Tea Day!!


Today is day 5 of the 2015 Winter/Holiday Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!!  I have been having a lot of fun making cards for the blog hop and looking thru all the wonderful creations people have made.  You should really get a cup of tea or coffee, sit back and browse the blog hop here.  Here is my card for today.


Ingredients:

Doily die
Kraft card stock
assorted papers from my stash
Antique Linen distress ink
Black ink
Brown and tan bakers twine

For this A2 card I started with a piece of kraft card stock for the base of the card.  Next I added the patterned paper after inking the edges with Antique Linen distress ink.  Then I took some white paper and an old doily die and cut out the tablecloth.  Next I took the Serendipity Stamps Tea Dies and cut them out three times in green, red and gold paper.  I inlaid the red and green on the gold tea pot and tea cup and added them to the card.  Next I stamped the Sweet & Sassy Cocoa's Christmas Blessings  stamp with black ink onto some white paper, cut it out using the Lawn Fawn Stitched Oval die, inked the edges with Antique Linen ink and attached it to the card.  Lastly I took the twine and wrapped it around the card a couple of times and tied a bow.  So are you ready for a cup of Christmas Tea?

Be sure to go check out all the creations or even join in on the blog hop by adding a coffee, tea or cocoa card to the inlink, there are loads of prizes to be won!  You can check it all out on the 2015 Winter/Holiday Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.

Thanks for stopping by!
Lori

21 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love that die... and the papers and doily are so pretty. Happy Tea Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tea set and gorgeous doily! I love this! I'm coming over to your tea party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I love the red roses on the tea set and the white doily. It makes a beautiful Christmas card and yet it would work fine any time of year with a different verse.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card, that rose tea pot if wonderful! Really enjoyed visiting today! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lori, what a great card for tea day! Love the roses on the pot and the cup.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous tea pot and I love the stenciling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks just like a tablecloth on here Lori! So pretty and love that little teapot.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really love this beautiful tea set design Lori!! Gorgeous colors and such a clever idea for the lace table cloth! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so gorgeous, Lori!! I love the place setting scene!! The doily is beautiful and wow, I love the cup and teapot!! Fabulous card my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card, love the papers and your die-cut doily and design paper. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lori, this is so sweet. Love that teapot and cup. Wonderful sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a beautiful card.. love that teapot..

    ReplyDelete
  13. So pretty, love that teapot and cup!

    ReplyDelete
  14. such a pretty tea set! Love your card Lori!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So feminine and pretty! Love that teapot and cup and all on a pretty doily tray! Simply lovely. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful! Love your decorated cup and teapot. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!