Thursday, December 10, 2015

Snow Angel Tag

Hello Fellow Bloggers,

Today I am going to share with you a Tag that I made for the Serendipity Stamps Challenge Blog ~ SSCB#50 Tag It.

Ingredients:

Sizzix Super Cresent Tag 
Tea Dye Distress Ink
DL.ART Coffee House Latte Crinkle Ribbon
Serendipity Stamps Snow Angel stamp
Serendipity Stamps Believe die
Copic markers
White sparkle paper
Black ink
Distress Watercolor Paper

For this tag I cut out a piece of Maja Vintage Frost paper using my Sizzix Super Crescent Tag and then I inked the edges with Tea Dye distress ink.  Next I stamped the Serendipity Stamps Snow Angel stamp in black ink on distress water paper and colored it in with Copic markers and then fussy cut it out and attached it to the tag.  Next I cut out the Serendipity Stamps Believe die in white sparkle paper and attached that over the Snow Angel.  Next I took a piece of DL.ART Latte crinkle ribbon and tied that on the top.  I really love this Snow Angel stamp and I think she looks so pretty on the Maja Vintage Frost paper!

Please be sure to check out all the gorgeous tags over at the SSCB#50 Tag It Challenge.


I hope I have inspired you to create something fun today!

Thanks for stopping by!
Lori

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful tag Lori! Love that cute little image too.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, Lori!! I love the sweet image!! The colors are fabulous!! The Believe die is awesome...I need to check that out!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lori, Really nice tag, great snowman angel and wonderful colors. Nice background,really nice bow.
    Hugs Pat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet tag Lori, I love the colors you chose for the Angel. Thanks for playing along in the Serendipity Tag challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lori! This is super cute! I love all the color you added to this adorable snowman!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!