Friday, November 6, 2015

Sock Hop Anyone?

Hello Blogging Buddies,

Grab your Poodle Skirts and Bobby Socks because it is time for a Sock Hop!!


I am in LOVE with this fabulous new Die-Versions Whispers Retro Jukebox die!!  It is from the new October Release. It is so much fun to work with and I just love the results!!  Here is a close-up:


I also used the Die-Versions Sweet Spots Rock-On die on this card!

So are you ready for some jitterbugging??

I hope I have inspired you to create something fun today!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Lori

2 comments:

  1. I feel like I've gone back in time - and already have my poodle shirt ready! HOW CUTE! Such a fun and colorful card. Yes, I do remember the sock hops and they were always fun.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so stinkin' cute, Lori!! I love how you made the records!! You are so creative!! The jukebox looks amazing!! What a fun and fabulous card this is my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!