Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Quick and Easy Card

Hello Friends,

Today I am going to share with you a quick card I made for a friend of mine.



For this card card I used some yellow card stock for the base of the card.  Next I took a piece of patterned paper and I die cut the top left corner with my Memory Box Distressed Baptisia Collage dies.  I inked the edges of the paper with black ink and attached that to the card.  Next I cut out the Quickutz Anchor die twice with some shiny black paper and added that to the card.  That's it!  Quick and easy!  What do you think?  Do you like it?  I wasn't sure what to do with the design on this patterned paper and then this came to me!  Sometimes you just have to let the patterned paper shine!

Thanks for stopping by!
Lori

7 comments:

  1. Too stinkin' cute. Gotta have that Memory Box die!!! hugs, :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous, Lori!! I love how you've used the patterned paper!! You did a awesome job with this!! Your friend will adore it!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant card Lori! I love that paper & you've used it beautifully!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! It sure doesn't look quick and easy! So colorful and cute, Lori!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the nautical inspired design! fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It may have been quick but it's as cute as can be! LOVE! Love all the fun colors and the anchors. Fabulous!
    Thanks so much for all the thoughts and prayers for Jim and I. We appreciate it so much.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lori, Here I go again, right in the middle of making your comment last night our power went out something about a tree so we sat for 3 plus hours waiting for the power to go back on Just thought I would tell you. I finally got some time to leave some comments been so busy. Got Isaiah off to SD sure did not want to see him go but school starts soon and being a senior this year time will go fast for him but I do have to say it is nice to have time now for myself. I forget how much time kids take.
    Wanted to tell you how much I love this card it is so bright and colorful. I'm sure your friend loved her card. Nice use of different texture and patterns.
    Hugs, Pat♥

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!