Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Miss You

Hello Friends,

Today I am sharing a card that I made with my Unity Stamp First Friend-Best Friend-Forever stamp.




I stamped this beautiful stamp with black ink onto white paper.  Then I colored it with Copic markers and then outlined the flowers with Jelly Roll pens.  Next I cut it out using my Lil' Inker Designs Stitched Rectangle dies and added it to green paper that I die cut with the next size up Lil' Inker Desings stitched rectangles.  I then attached that to some green printed paper and added that to a white card base.  I inked the edges with green ink and then I die cut the Die-Versions Sweet Wordlets "Miss You" with green paper and added it to the card!  So what do you think?  Isn't this mason jar filled with flowers adorable?  I sure think it is!

I hope I have inspired you to create something fun today!

Thanks for stopping by!
Lori

1 comment:

  1. This is so gorgeous, Lori!! The flowers look amazing!! I love how you colored them!! What a beautiful card my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!